WEEK 8 CHECK OUT FREE VIDEO PRODUCTION APP

EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY

www.mysimpleshow.com

My Simpleshow is a tool for building short “explainer” videos. It includes a number of template storylines that users can select as a starting point. For example, their educational templates include “explain a mathematical formula,” “interpret literature,” “introduce a biological process,” and others. There are also professional storylines (like “introduce your startup”) and personal storylines (like “invite someone to an event”). After selecting a storyline, users flesh out the template script with their specific details, select illustrations, and graphics, and select a soundtrack. A number of sample explainer videos can be found under “examples” in the menu at the top right of the site. My Simpleshow is free for personal or classroom use. A variety of paid plans are also available for business use. My Simpleshow works in any modern browser.

One thought on “WEEK 8 CHECK OUT FREE VIDEO PRODUCTION APP

1. Hi Art,

This looks like a really cool tool! I love the simple format and the example videos look great. I can’t see where it says it’s free for personal or classroom use? Am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Kathleen

PS – Hooray for Edublogs Pro! Hope you find it handy 🙂